The PADI Bubblemaker experience
What a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in
less than six feet of water. It’s fun, easy and safe.
The Fun Part
can join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend!
Children should be comfortable in the water, but they don’t have to be
super swimmers. With youngsters in mind, the maximum depth is only 2
metres/ 6 feet.
- Typical sessions last about an hour (sign up, gear up and fun included)
- Also available as an open water experience (2 metres/ 6 feet max. depth)
What You Learn
Kids get a chance to :
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
The Scuba Gear You Use
Children use all the basic scuba gear which is made for their size and stature.
we provide all equipment
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children age 8 and above.
No pre-training required
Children must be accompanied by adult