Short on time and long on the urge to become a certified diver? The
PADI Scuba Diver certification might just be for you. This course
requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course, resulting in a limited certification. If you have limited time to devote to scuba
certification, consider becoming a PADI Scuba Diver.
This certification allows for ample dive experience and is a good warm-up for the Open Water Diver course, if that’s your ultimate goal. PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor
or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres / 40 feet
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision
The Fun Part
The Scuba Diver certification opens the door on the underwater world
for anyone who’s thought that a course would take too long or be too
- Upgrade to Open Water Diver whenever you want! With less time than the Scuba Diver course takes, you can make the jump to Open Water Diver certification and start scuba diving independently whenever time allows or you’re up for more
What You Learn
All the basics of scuba diving through knowledge development, a set
of scuba skills in the pool that you’ll use again during open water
dives, and an appreciation for the underwater world that will keep you
coming back for more bottom time every chance you get!
During the course you’ll cover material and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Boyancy skils including comfortable ascents and descents, and breathing underwater.
- streamlining your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques.
- Diving environments
- Preventing common problems underwater.
- An introduction to boat diving
The Scuba Gear You will Use
You’ll use all the basic scuba gear .A mask , a snorkel ,buoyancy compesating jacket that holds your scuba tank, a scuba regulator that delivers air, a weight belt and instruments to monitor depth and air supply will also be used and a wet suit.
ALL NECESSARY EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE
The Prerequisites for This Course
10 years old for Junior Scuba Diver
15 years old for scuba Diver